12 volt outlet in the cargo area of wagon?

This is a discussion on 12 volt outlet in the cargo area of wagon? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; From this review there is supposed to be a "12 volt outlet in the cargo area" of the wagon. Is ...

12 volt outlet in the cargo area of wagon?

From this review there is supposed to be a "12 volt outlet in the cargo area" of the wagon. Is this only on the Canadian models? I wasn't aware of the extra outlet.

And I'm glad we don't have crap like leather upholstery or automatic climate control. I wouldn't buy a car with hot as hell in the summer leather that doesn't hold you in the seat during cornering. I hate those auto-climate control systems and they add weight and expense. Kind of like auto tranny - I prefer to be able to control such things myself.

And I'm sceptical as to this 35 mpg highway number! Who in the world is able to achieve that? I short-shift and stay out of boost when I'm not in a hurry (which is rare), but the best I've ever gotten is 30 mpg.
    2005 World Rally Blue WRX Sportwagon
    Biatch totalled my 2002 WRB WRX Sportwagon
    I miss my bugeye.
    Image is nothing, performance is everything. All your rice be ownz by us.
    If you're not going to spend your money on women or alcohol, you might as well spend it on cars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That MPG estimates are utter fantasy. I get 10 less than that, and I'm only moderately aggressibve.

I've always been able to beat manufacturer's MPG numbers, but not the figure in that article. Maybe they are talking
    Imperial Gallons or something more than a 'murican gallon.
    2005 World Rally Blue WRX Sportwagon
    Biatch totalled my 2002 WRB WRX Sportwagon
    I miss my bugeye.
    Image is nothing, performance is everything. All your rice be ownz by us.
    If you're not going to spend your money on women or alcohol, you might as well spend it on cars.