Subaru WRX Forum banner

momo knob

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  wrxgc 
#1 ·
can people post their favorite momo knob or what they use and if they're happy with it. i have an ichibahn and i'm sick of it and i'll probably be replacing it with a momo..thanks.

#3 ·
yes race air is by far the best momo knob...but yes throw on the leather glove until that thing cools down...i actually..no joke, got burned bad by the bottom part..not by the drilled part up top..although i wish i did so i could post pics of my hand haha

#5 ·
Try grabing hold of the STi titanium one on a hot day and getting the STi logo burned into you hand now thats loyalty. This use to happen all the time with my Voodoo knob for my Miata but there is this KnobGlove This guy does awesome work and he can engrave anything on just about anything. Here is a picture of the Voodoo knob he laser engrave for me.

#7 ·
Yeah they thread all the way down and effectively make your throws shorter I loved that shifter on the Miata. That is one reason why I like the WRX beacuse the lay out is the same you are directly connected to the gearbox.

#8 · (Edited)
go with the MOMO Race Air Leather, it feels and looks perfect on this car. Also, since it's mostly leather it doesn't burn your hand (the metal on top gets hot but not too hot). I got mine from subydude.com, price was good and shipping was fast.

It looks better on the car than it does in the picture on subydude....

#10 ·
does the momo air race leather work with the stock shift boot? is it a reallly easy install?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.