DIN gauge pod q's
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on DIN gauge pod q's within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey, does any DIN gauge pod work or do I need to get a WRX specific one? where is a ...

DIN gauge pod q's

hey, does any DIN gauge pod work or do I need to get a WRX specific one?

where is a good place to buy them?

thanks, Nigel

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't have one yet but i've been researching and came up with this site. $16.00 for a 3 guage DIN panel. I think DIN panels keep the sleeper look a little more, but its all taste.... the generic one should work if you take out the stock radio and get a single DIN radio

http://www.egauges.com/vdo_acce.asp?...eric_DIN&Cart=

edit: just relized you have an STI, so the stock radio thing probably doesn't matter
    Last edited by mourning_air; 06-30-2003 at 07:42 PM.
    <Ryan>
    '00 Silverthorn Metallic 2.5 RS
    '04 San Remo Red WRX Wagon

bambams247
    Will this fit Autometer gauges, The lunar 2 1/6 ones? Do you have pics, elt me know when you install it on your car.

It says that it will fit all 2" or 2 1/16" gauges. I think you meant 2 1/16" instead of 2 1/6"...
    I probably won't get the gauges anytime soon (no $$$$) but, of course, I'll post pics when I get it done.
    <Ryan>
    '00 Silverthorn Metallic 2.5 RS
    '04 San Remo Red WRX Wagon

bambams247
    Originally posted by mourning_air
    It says that it will fit all 2" or 2 1/16" gauges. I think you meant 2 1/16" instead of 2 1/6"...
    I probably won't get the gauges anytime soon (no $$$$) but, of course, I'll post pics when I get it done.
    Yes I did mean 2 1/16. I am jsut worried because it says it fits 2 and 2 1/16. Which is kinda weird, sounds like its cheaply made and flexible and wont hold the gauges in well. If you can take pics of just the gauge panel isntalled even without gauges I can see it, because it looks like an interesting item I may want.

I'm going to be getting one in the next week or too. I'll post pics.

Just get 2 1/16th gauges

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.