EZ-Pass "Install" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on EZ-Pass "Install" within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; In NJ you get a choice of which EzPass transponder (the white thing) you get. Either the windshield mount or ...

Ez_Pass (NJ)

In NJ you get a choice of which EzPass transponder (the white thing) you get. Either the windshield mount or the license plate mount.
    The windshield mount comes with clear, 3M-backed sticky/plastic "velcro", but a lot of people buy the plastic mount with suction cups (found at most car washes for $5)

I keep mine in the glovebox until needed. (i have never heard of being ticketed for holding it up to the windshield)
    Side note: I also drive a motorcycle, and generally hold it in my hand as I coast through, although sometimes i'll go with the windshield suction mount.

Want the license plate mount? report your transponder lost, then request the license plate mount.

Good luck.
    -Blue Ru <Suba>

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mine's blue.

in minnesota, we dont have toll booths, i think thas da best way

so much trouble... i leave mine in my center console and have no problems getting through - if it's a toll that i know has people/cameras watching, i simply hold it up as i go through. *shrug* i like it simple.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

you know those plastic ez-pass holders do come in black now rite??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12