Passenger Side Door Leather-Like Material F0x0red up. Help
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Passenger Side Door Leather-Like Material F0x0red up. Help within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; One of my friends thought it would be cool to jump into my car through the window. In doing so ...

Thumbs down Passenger Side Door Leather-Like Material F0x0red up. Help

One of my friends thought it would be cool to jump into my car through the window. In doing so he scratched the leather like material near it pretty badly. One part goes down to the yellow foam. Does anyone know of any leather fix kit or some technique to repair this? Thanks!
    -1986 RX-7 GXL
    -2002 Blue WRX Wagon (given up)
    -2001 Prelude, (sold)
    -1989 Accord, (sold)
    -1984 Dodge RamCharger (Sold)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zipity here, zipity there, i'm zipity everywhere...
    how did he jump in, head first, with a knife in his pocket? did you whup on him? as far as a bad scratch goes, you could try that stuff ive seen infomercials for. its supposed to fix leather/vinyl. its like a polish that fills in the crevice.
    i'm bombin' uppercut swipes
    as my knuckles ignite
    more strikes
    than a teachin' staff's
    fights for pay hikes

You need smarter friends.

Someone is selling those door panels in the personal for sale, I got the drivers side door panel from him but I think he has the other three left.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

If you wanna play dukes of hazard, you have to have a bigger car. And some old MF in a beard and a hot chick in short shorts.

Originally posted by dsel
    If you wanna play dukes of hazard, you have to have a bigger car. And some old MF in a beard and a hot chick in short shorts.
    LMFAO!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.