Subaru Center Gauge Pod

This is a discussion on Subaru Center Gauge Pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently purchased the subaru center gague pod w/ out the gauges. I was wondering what people were doing as ...

Subaru Center Gauge Pod

I recently purchased the subaru center gague pod w/ out the gauges. I was wondering what people were doing as far as mounting gauges. My initial plan was to mount abs plastic and just cut out the circles for my autometer gauges in the gague pod, but i am concerned the bezel won't stay on. anyone with any ideas???
    95 Integra GS-R turbo
    03 WRX
    03 Expedition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check out this site. Go to the Catalog section and check out the gauge pod. You can mount your own gauges.

http://www.wrxtra.com

You can also get this face plate for $40 and add some 45mm gauges.

http://www.j-spectuning.com/omori_yg.htm

Hope that helps.
    '02 WRX/STi

Re: Subaru Center Gauge Pod

Originally posted by WRXsta
    I recently purchased the subaru center gague pod w/ out the gauges. I was wondering what people were doing as far as mounting gauges. My initial plan was to mount abs plastic and just cut out the circles for my autometer gauges in the gague pod, but i am concerned the bezel won't stay on. anyone with any ideas???

I am having the same problem, I have the subaru center gauge pod and I already have my gagues but no way to set them in. I was thinking about getting some ABS plastic and cutting my own gauge bezel but I havent been able to find any ABS plastic. I have even gone thru two subaru dealers to get the stock gauge bezel and they both looked at me like I just rode in on the short bus and my drool cuip was overflowing from my helmet. So needless to say they were no help. I still dont know why they sell the gauge pack without the gauge bezel???

I checked the website WRXtra and I am not really interested in spending $120 bucks for it, it looks great and that what I want but after buying the gauges and the subaru gauge houseing I am starting to get anoyed with this little project, all because there isnt a bezel to be found.

If there are anymore ideas out there PLEASE let me know.

Peace
    Kory

Smile

i got the ABS plastic from a buddy that works at Circuit City. It's great stuff, easy to cut and very durable. Hope you find some
    95 Integra GS-R turbo
    03 WRX
    03 Expedition

is j spec trusty can they do bussines well because my local speedshop told me that omori was not available for the us no more

wrxtra's web site is down

Looks like wrxtra's web site is down. Maybe they're out of business??

Ok, now they're up. Must have been temporary.
    Last edited by dbenyaacov; 08-07-2003 at 07:43 AM.

Site is working for me now as of 11:54pm
    2oo2 WRX Sdn
    'less is more'