ahh!!! air sound inside cabin!

This is a discussion on ahh!!! air sound inside cabin! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just noticed that there is a sound like air cming through the vents... like if you it set to ...

ahh!!! air sound inside cabin!

i just noticed that there is a sound like air cming through the vents... like if you it set to vent. i set it to recycle and i still hear air coming out of my drivers side area, but i cant feel air coming through. i think that it may be air seeping through the door where the rubber seals are.

does anyone know what im talking about?
    free food is the best food

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't know if this is related, but there is a sweet air suction sound that tells you when the turbo is up. (a poor man's turbo guage ) ..but this sound would only be noticable over 3500 rpm.. Or are you talking about a different sound? Good luck dude

mario,

I know what you mean.

Regardless of how you configure the climate controls, air always enters the cabin when the WRX is at speed. It's weird, but true.

-Jim

klancek, i know for sure its not the turbo haha. turbo is more of a whine

sidenote: i got the sound fixed. the body shop just re-aligned the door. from the factory the rubber lining of the door is molded a certain way, if its altered there are little gaps, so they just more precisely lined the door. the problem is fixed now

but now i have a rattle in my bpillar!!!!!!
    free food is the best food