speaker install question

This is a discussion on speaker install question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well, i haven't started this yet, but i have a question. i'm gonna be running Boston components, which will be ...

zipity here, zipity there, i'm zipity everywhere...

speaker install question

well, i haven't started this yet, but i have a question. i'm gonna be running Boston components, which will be powered from an external amp. here's the question: what's the best way to get my wiring from the amp to inside the door panels? through the little rubber OEM hose that's there, or is there a better way, also, some simple directions on how to get into that hose would be great. thank you
    i'm bombin' uppercut swipes
    as my knuckles ignite
    more strikes
    than a teachin' staff's
    fights for pay hikes

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bambams247
    I am running a 4ch amp to my speakers. I tried to runth e speaker wire through that oem rubber thingy and I didnt tihnk it was possible. I didnt get it done. So what I did I jsut bought a head unit harness and ran the amp wires to the speaker wires on the harness. And I just conected the speaker wires from the amp to the ones on the harness and it works fine. Thats the best way to do it if you dont want to start cuting stuff in ur car and etc.