Subaru Sub wire harness

This is a discussion on Subaru Sub wire harness within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know if this comes built into the car even if you don't get the sub/speaker upgrade? The reason ...

Subaru Sub wire harness

Does anyone know if this comes built into the car even if you don't get the sub/speaker upgrade? The reason I ask is I bought a sub but the guy didn't send any wires for it. So is it hidden under the pannels or seat in all cars or do I really need to get this harness from him?

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey Kanos,
    I thought I saw this somewhere before, and I was right! The sub harness is tucked behind the stock stereo according to this thread

Enjoy!
    --Damon

'04 Black 1.8t GTI
    (O8o)===W===(o8O)

Re: Subaru Sub wire harness

I do believe you need a harness (tho' you can splice in I'm sure). Unless, of course, you have had sub intsaleed before.

AD

Originally posted by KanosWRX
    Does anyone know if this comes built into the car even if you don't get the sub/speaker upgrade? The reason I ask is I bought a sub but the guy didn't send any wires for it. So is it hidden under the pannels or seat in all cars or do I really need to get this harness from him?
    "At dawn they sleep..."