ne1 of u have the oem cf shftknb option?

This is a discussion on ne1 of u have the oem cf shftknb option? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; just what the title says. ne1 have the carbon fiber oem shift knob? i like its clean look. ne pics ...

ne1 of u have the oem cf shftknb option?

just what the title says. ne1 have the carbon fiber oem shift knob? i like its clean look. ne pics other than the ones in the catalog? its very expensive (its a rip off) but the closest thing to that is the razo ones. im kinda not feeling the label on it. i want it to be clean.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: ne1 of u have the oem cf shftknb option?

Originally posted by gh0st1y
    just what the title says. ne1 have the carbon fiber oem shift knob? i like its clean look. ne pics other than the ones in the catalog? its very expensive (its a rip off) but the closest thing to that is the razo ones. im kinda not feeling the label on it. i want it to be clean.
    Its not worth it in my opinion. Buy a MOMO knob the quality can't be beat. Also any pics here will look the same as in Subaru's catalog. I hate the fake OEM carbon fiber, and I have it! BTW please use full words, so 'u dont snd lke dis'.... you will be more likely to get a good response. No flame intended.
    '12 WRB Sedan

I have a momo shift knob installed, just asking if any of you guys know of a way to connect the stock shift boot to the new momo knob?

--Damon

'04 Black 1.8t GTI
    (O8o)===W===(o8O)