Installing EBC, TT, etc

This is a discussion on Installing EBC, TT, etc within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm wondering where people have been mounting their turbo timers, EBC's, and other toys. I've gone through the search engine ...

Installing EBC, TT, etc

I'm wondering where people have been mounting their turbo timers, EBC's, and other toys. I've gone through the search engine and, unless I'm missing something, the threads discussing this are few and far between. The most I've seen are mounting boost gauges and putting the Apexi TT next to the drink carrier.

In other words, post some pics! I'd love to see other's ideas on placement, difficulty of install, etc. I'm getting to the point where I'll soon be buying an EBC and TT, and before I do, I want some strategy on where it's all going to go.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

'12 WRB Sedan

Nice install on the Profec! Do you think there's room above it for a TT?

Any installs in the sun visor? Or how about removing the OEM heae unit, getting one half its size (regular size), and using the space for a EBC, TT, or both?

heres mine!!!! Check out the custom cintas floor mats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails interior.jpg  
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

my Turbo Timer (SPW Industries) It came installed by the previous owner

My Blitz SBC-ID

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    heres mine!!!! Check out the custom cintas floor mats
    Nice! Since I'm not a smoker, I've thought of just gutting the entire outlet/ashtray area and custom-making an inset for mounting a TT and EBC. Any ideas on what kind of shop could do that? Stereo shop? Performance shop? Some guy with a dremel and 3 hours to spare?

Originally posted by jarelee
    my Turbo Timer (SPW Industries) It came installed by the previous owner
    My Blitz SBC-ID

Where did you have the Blitz SBC-ID installed? I've seen the Apexi TT installed there, but I always thought it was a waste fo prime space that could better be used by an EBC. I like your TT install...out of the way but accessible.

i installed my ebc, tt, boost gauge, short shifter, amps, sub and stereo this weekend. It took my brother and I one whole day.

I have an Alpine IVA-800 tv/head unit mounted on the upper half of the din and using ABS plastic on the bottom half of the din I mounted my Autometer Cobalt Boost gauge on the left hand side and i stacked my greddy turbo timer and greddy profecB spec II and mounted it on the right. It looks real clean, i will post pix as soon as I take pics.

It looks very clean but it was very difficult to cut out pieces of the ABS plastic for the gauge, tt, and ebc. But a drill, a dremel and thousands of melted plastic pieces later I am very pleased
    95 Integra GS-R turbo
    03 WRX
    03 Expedition