Extra Interior Lights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Extra Interior Lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anybody add any extra lights to their interior? I've kinda had the idea to get those neon bar lights and ...

Extra Interior Lights

Anybody add any extra lights to their interior? I've kinda had the idea to get those neon bar lights and put one under each front seat. Not trying to get ricey or anything. I just think it might look decent.

I'm interested in seeing pics of extra interior lights to give the interior a nice 'atmosphere.' Anybody?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    PM "glilly" on the nasioc - his wrx is a show car, and its probably got enough neon on it to make you think you were in vegas. i'm sure he'll send you pics if you ask- he DOES have the neon under the seats thing that you were talking about.

-Robert
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

rice, ain't nothing wrong with that

Seperate Rice, from custom look. Neons were done long before hondas, etc.
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

I'm just adding a couple lights to the interior to make it look interesting. I'm not adding a ton. It's basically for 'atmosphere' inside the car.

Gonna set an 'atmosphere' for the ladies?
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Originally posted by Th3Franz
    Gonna set an 'atmosphere' for the ladies?
    LOL

i'm thinking of a disco ball and lavalamp headrests.

acually, i've looked into a couple of running light options under the dash. want the same green as the dash. (i'm all bout matching.)

dR

bambams247
    I added a few lights to my car, not done yet, but I am making it look good, not mr neon over here. I mounted two bars under the dashboard for the driver and pasanger. You cannot see the neon bar but it shines blue on the feet and carpet. Looks great, I will try to get pics soon. Then I also installed neon blue fuzzy dice. Alot of people like these, ALL the girls love these. They look nice and they dont shine right at you. I also am installing neons in my fiberglassed trunk. I also have an underglow kit waiting to get installed. I want it for shows.

Don't forget to put the Ron Jeremy soundtrack in the CD deck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.