Rear Seats: Wagon-->Sedan ???

This is a discussion on Rear Seats: Wagon-->Sedan ??? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I know the wagon wrx is different then the sedan in more ways than just having the hatch instead of ...

Angry Rear Seats: Wagon-->Sedan ???

I know the wagon wrx is different then the sedan in more ways than just having the hatch instead of the trunk, but has anyone ever tried/thought of/measured/spec'd both car's rear seats to see if the wagon's seats can be installed in the sedan ???

It would just be really nice to be able to fold those rear seats down sometimes. Maybe a mod to the existing sedan seats is possible/has been done ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if there were room, you'd have to weld in the brackets so the seats could latch in the upright position for starters. and the center seat belt would have to be taken out (it's mounted under the parcel shelf) since it's not mounted that way on the wagon. and the proposed opening is not that big between the trunk and the cabin. since it's late, that's the only 3 roadblocks i could come up with oh yeah - that's if the seats fit. there's 4.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667