Car Audio Vendors (Updated 4/8/02) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Car Audio Vendors (Updated 4/8/02) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I ordered a set of Diamond Audio Hex speakers from onlinecarstereo.com. My credit card was charged and I received an ...

onlinecarstereo.com

I ordered a set of Diamond Audio Hex speakers from onlinecarstereo.com. My credit card was charged and I received an E-mail saying my order had shipped that same day. The order status listed the tracking number as 'not available yet'. I called to ask for the tracking number several times and ultimately, they could not provide one. I canceled the order and finally got a credit back on my credit card after 2 1/2 weeks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

TRM

another vendor...

hookedontronics.com

peeps on imprezasti.com have said good things about them.

Originally posted by wrxgc
    what about tweeter..they're not bad..good selection
    having worked for them for five years (but no longer), i'll back that statement - and i'll go further to say that they have some amazing custom installers. anyone who's interested in what can be done, PM me and i'll talk with you about getting hooked up with one of them. i'm in DE, right in the middle of tweeter's east coast region. let me know.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

www.woofersetc.com has anyone tried them? They seem to have every brand listed and prices look awsum...
    Is this extreme?
    Because I don't want to be a part of anything that's not extreme.

time to revise this list... SOund domain is listed twice. . .and Buyloud.com has been bought out or somesuch. . .
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

any of those guys have diamond audio?
    Traces of day

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Originally posted by strohausii
    ohhh, very nice, I believe Eclipse is the only other 6disc indash too.
    Nakamichi makes one, as did Blaupunkt (5 disc).
    Last edited by ej20fan; 08-08-2004 at 04:38 PM.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Is it possible to add www.wickedcas.com to the list.

We are in NH have over 20 years experience.
    Opened up our shop on may 1st of 04

We are known as the MagicBox guys in the Supra and 350Z community. We make car specific enclosures for Supra, 350Z, BMW, AUDI, And YES NOW for the WRX/STi...

Nazar
    Last edited by Nazar; 08-19-2004 at 11:55 AM.

thezeb can go... they screwed a bunch of people on ebay and vanished.

Thumbs down millionbuy

these guys just screwed me. sent damaged speakers (tweeter pushed in, not through shipping), i sent them back and they are not sending me anything! If you buy from them get a professional witness whey you open the box.

pioneer

the best indash screen in the pioneer avicz1 it has a 30g hard drive.. navi.. dvd.. bluetooth.. onscreen ipod.. and best off all.. vehicle diagnostics, so you can see your g-forces during speeding up and down, turning, your speed. and it saves runs through the canyon.. i will take a pic of mine and put it up tomorrow...keep checking back

Quote Originally Posted by luvmywwrrxx View Post
    the best indash screen in the pioneer avicz1 it has a 30g hard drive.. navi.. dvd.. bluetooth.. onscreen ipod.. and best off all.. vehicle diagnostics, so you can see your g-forces during speeding up and down, turning, your speed. and it saves runs through the canyon.. i will take a pic of mine and put it up tomorrow...keep checking back
    Z1 is nice...however, I went to sleep last night, with that model being the one I wanted to get. This morning I wake up and call around to find out no one is carrying the Z1 anymore and that the NEW Z2 which is due to come out *soon* has replaced it. Anyhow, I pre-ordered the Z2 from Crutchfield.com today

Quote Originally Posted by luvmywwrrxx View Post
    How was installation of that peice? cuz i am thinking of picking that up in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by paintbalinpaul View Post
    any of those guys have diamond audio?
    I had some Diamond Audio speakers, sub, and amp back I want to say 5 years ago and I loved their stuff. The sub hit like crazy and everything sounded really clean. The guys who did my install really liked Diamond Audio but said their newer (when I got a system in another vehicle about 3 years ago) stuff wasn't as good as their old stuff. As far as their current stuff goes I don't really know but I wouldn't hesitate to get their stuff.

Oh and I really like shopping at sonicelectronix they have really low prices, fair shipping prices, and great customer service.

07 WRX TR Speakers

does anyone know what size they r??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.