autometer bezel pod - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on autometer bezel pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; TeamShiftPoint, Damn, that looks just right. The fit seems perfect and the color, if we like something more boring, is ...

TeamShiftPoint,
    Damn, that looks just right. The fit seems perfect and the color, if we like something more boring, is very easily changed. Please keep us up-to-date on price, availability, etc.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well, I'll let you know when they are available.

I'm not actually directly involved with the production of this pod. a shop in Houston made this for a ClubWRX member, they are in the process of getting the materials and equipment to mold acouple more units.

this one you see, is the prototype, you might say.
    http://go.to/TeamShiftPoint
    William Mai william@teamshiftpoint.com
    --TurboXS UTECS and other TXS parts.
    --Bride and Recaro racing seats
    --APEX'i, Blitz, HKS & GReddy Exhausts, RS*R / Invidia
    --All TEIN Suspensions special pricing.

Originally posted by TeamShiftPoint
    well, I'll let you know when they are available.

I'm not actually directly involved with the production of this pod. a shop in Houston made this for a ClubWRX member, they are in the process of getting the materials and equipment to mold acouple more units.

this one you see, is the prototype, you might say.
    I would buy one in a heartbeat!
    New Car: 03 Pearl Blue WRX Sedan ~ 18" Volkner Racing hyperblack mesh wheels, Pirelli PNero Zero tires, Prodrive springs, Prodrive shift knob.. for starters

Play car: 1969 LS1 powered Camaro, painted WRX Ralley Blue

See them all here:
    www.z069.us

Looks like Autometer dropped the ball on this one. If that comes in the stock dark gray, I'm all over it. Even if it has to be silver, I'd take it over the Autometer any day!

damn, i want one too....

damn, i want one too....
    Ditto

do you have any more information and what the company that is making that is called? I would really opt to get that cluster rather than the autometer one. I think that one looks a lot classier and definitely fits better. Also, did anyone else notice that the wrx in those pictures has what appears to be over 50,000 miles on it!?! Wow. Anyways, more info please! pleeeaassee! Thanks

why you hate'n? so i drive alot lol

anyways...I need to talk to the guy and find out how much he will be selling them for....he still needs to get the silicon (which is not cheap) so he can make the mold. btw...thats the factory bezel just painted silver to go with the other silver trim pieces glad ya'll like it

Please let us know asap. I want one.

Oh what the hell, I'm in for one.
    '04 JBP Wagon 5MT

A very nice piece!

If a list gets put together ...please add me to it!

Drew,
    02' Blk, Wagon, Cobb Stg. 2

Ive got the A-pillar from autometer, very happy with it, well built and fits perfect, i paid $45 for it through where i work, ill post some pics asap.

bambams247
    I tried to get the center gauge pod for the 3 gauges, and autometer does not have one out yet. I ahve the one for the steering wheel on order.

bambams247
    If someone is making a group buy on the 3 gauge center pod with 3 gauges posibly, elt me know i am IN!

Originally posted by bambams247
    I tried to get the center gauge pod for the 3 gauges, and autometer does not have one out yet. I ahve the one for the steering wheel on order.
    i sent you a PM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.