autometer bezel pod - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

This is a discussion on autometer bezel pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well, I just got the bezel in the mail today. I'm a little dissapointed with the quality. Did you guys ...

Well, I just got the bezel in the mail today. I'm a little dissapointed with the quality. Did you guys have scratched all over yours?

Really the quality isn't too bad, its the scratches that are bothering me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by progresr
    Well, I just got the bezel in the mail today. I'm a little dissapointed with the quality. Did you guys have scratched all over yours?

Really the quality isn't too bad, its the scratches that are bothering me.
    Mine didn't really have scratches on it, but it wasn't in 100% perfect shape either. And there was molding flash around almost the entire circumference of both sides of the bezel. I took a deburring tool and scraped off all of the flash and it looks perfect. And the small scratches aren't noticeable at all.

If the vendors that sell these bezels could properly package them, they wouldn't have scratches on them when you receive them.

Damn. I'm wondering if I should send it back. But then I won't get it 'till next year.

I want to know if they ever fixed the issues with the first batch they released around May. They plastic was the wrong color. IT did not fit cleanly to the contours of the dash. And the back of the top part intruded the space of the gauges just about the speedometer. Is everything okay now?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.