Check out my new leather interior! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Check out my new leather interior! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Good look on those leather seats. For those of us that are cheap I suggest looking at WetOkole neoprene seat ...

Good look on those leather seats. For those of us that are cheap I suggest looking at WetOkole neoprene seat covers, as they are far better than regular cloth covers and you can get custom stitching.

Here in Florida and other states that suffer from a crap load of sun, I suggest getting the neoprene as they don't absorb as much heat as the leather.
    clutch, shift, gas, clutch, shift, gas, shift, clutch, gas, clutch gas, shift... oops!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah i burn my hands just on my steering wheel everyday hehe , but I'm looking to get leather eventually.

zipity here, zipity there, i'm zipity everywhere...
    hey, blkwrxrag, what color black is that, black or graphite, or charcoal?

Aha - good question. It's not black, but I don't remember the official name, probably charcoal or dark grey. James at ATD would know the exact name as he recommended it to me.

how much did the red with black cost? i've been thinking bout doing that too and you just sold me with the pics

It was $520 + shipping + $20 for installation package + tax. Figure on $600 total. This deal was thru James at ATD1 only and was the cheapest one I have seen.

Originally posted by Retro
    Good look on those leather seats. For those of us that are cheap I suggest looking at WetOkole neoprene seat covers, as they are far better than regular cloth covers and you can get custom stitching.

Here in Florida and other states that suffer from a crap load of sun, I suggest getting the neoprene as they don't absorb as much heat as the leather.
    how much are the neoprene covers, with the stitching and installation and all that? i'm kinda on a budget and the leather might be a little too much $$
    Float like a butterfly and sting like when I pee

I would just save up 600 for leather and not neoprene, neoprene would probly end up being like 400.

do you need alot of knowledge with sewing and all that? i wanna put it in but i don't know anything about sewing etc. and it would be nice to not have to pay for someone else to do it
    Float like a butterfly and sting like when I pee

No, no sewing is required. The only tools you need are screwdrivers, pliers and hog-ring pliers which are supplied with the kit. Other than that, patience is your best friend and if you are easliy frustrated and one of those people that tends get mad and throw stuff, I would not recommend it. Personally, I quite enjoyed the whole thing, it was not difficult at all and I have zero mechanical knowledge!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.