Best Headunit under $500 ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Best Headunit under 0 ? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; On the issue of subs and amps. my friend runs a 760 watt pionier to two 10' diamonds (realitivly new ...

On the issue of subs and amps. my friend runs a 760 watt pionier to two 10' diamonds (realitivly new to the market) and they hit hella hard. I cant ride in his car anymore it hurts. But then again he has some beautiful custom made boxes biult by yours truely. Fathers a cabnit maker
    Screw need, I lust for speed!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Snowvert
    Well, if you just want a stereo to have one, then I guess anything will work.

I used to work at a stereo place, and really can't give an opinion if you are unsure what you want from the stereo and/or what kind of music you listen to.
    i listen to rock/punk and the occasional rap/hip hop type of music.....with that in mind.........what would you recommend....heh
    [SLEEPER]
    [noun] A high performance street car with an inconspicuous, stock outward appearance.

Alpine CDA 9815 for a head unit, you can get one for $450~500. 5 band parametric EQ, front, rear, and sub cross-overs, 4 volt outputs, MP3 and WMA compatiable, and time correction. That's what we sell them for at my shop. If you listen to alot of rock/ punk music I would recommend two tens or twelves in a sealed box. The sealed box keeps the bass nice and tight which is much better for rock music. I have two JL 10w3's on a JL 250/1 in my car and it is loud and sounds really good. For you full range speakers, the best thing to do is just listen to a bunch of them and see what sound you like, but be careful with your choice and make sure the speakers aren't to deep. I had to go with a lower line of Focal components because I couldn't get the polykevlars to fit without hacking up my door panel.
    03 WRB sedan

thanks, ill look into it..........youre very helpful
    [SLEEPER]
    [noun] A high performance street car with an inconspicuous, stock outward appearance.

whats the cheapest LCD dvd player that you have seen out there? about 1000?
    [SLEEPER]

i guess ill go with alpine ......hehe........
    [SLEEPER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12