Best Headunit under $500 ? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Best Headunit under 0 ? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; On the issue of subs and amps. my friend runs a 760 watt pionier to two 10' diamonds (realitivly new ...

On the issue of subs and amps. my friend runs a 760 watt pionier to two 10' diamonds (realitivly new to the market) and they hit hella hard. I cant ride in his car anymore it hurts. But then again he has some beautiful custom made boxes biult by yours truely. Fathers a cabnit maker
    Screw need, I lust for speed!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Snowvert
    Well, if you just want a stereo to have one, then I guess anything will work.

I used to work at a stereo place, and really can't give an opinion if you are unsure what you want from the stereo and/or what kind of music you listen to.
    i listen to rock/punk and the occasional rap/hip hop type of music.....with that in mind.........what would you recommend....heh
    [SLEEPER]
    [noun] A high performance street car with an inconspicuous, stock outward appearance.

Alpine CDA 9815 for a head unit, you can get one for $450~500. 5 band parametric EQ, front, rear, and sub cross-overs, 4 volt outputs, MP3 and WMA compatiable, and time correction. That's what we sell them for at my shop. If you listen to alot of rock/ punk music I would recommend two tens or twelves in a sealed box. The sealed box keeps the bass nice and tight which is much better for rock music. I have two JL 10w3's on a JL 250/1 in my car and it is loud and sounds really good. For you full range speakers, the best thing to do is just listen to a bunch of them and see what sound you like, but be careful with your choice and make sure the speakers aren't to deep. I had to go with a lower line of Focal components because I couldn't get the polykevlars to fit without hacking up my door panel.
    03 WRB sedan

thanks, ill look into it..........youre very helpful
    [SLEEPER]
    [noun] A high performance street car with an inconspicuous, stock outward appearance.

whats the cheapest LCD dvd player that you have seen out there? about 1000?
    [SLEEPER]

i guess ill go with alpine ......hehe........
    [SLEEPER]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.