where do i buys these?

This is a discussion on where do i buys these? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ive checked the following sites: al and eds,crutchfield,cuircut city, and i cant find these items for my system: 1: wire ...

where do i buys these?

ive checked the following sites: al and eds,crutchfield,cuircut city, and i cant find these items for my system:

1: wire harness for a KENWOOD deck
    2: car kit for wrx
    3: where could i buy those spacers for the front door speakers to fit speakers with larger magnets?

thanks for any help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the only item I can help you with is the wire harness. If its an aftermarket kenwood, normally all the harnesses are the same. You just need the harness that plugs into the stock connector that used to plug into the back of the Stock HU. I got mine from scosche.com
    For HU install, because stock was double din, I put a little bin under the new head unit, just go to an install shop, they should have the bin (if thats the way you want to go)

The bin can also be found at your local Suby dealer. As for the spacers, make them, or have an audio shop make them for you. Good luck!
    '12 WRB Sedan

If you LOST your kenwood harness you can order one from www.pacparts.com OR get a something called a TURBOWIRE kit made by Metra. An audio shop would probably have to order one in but it would be a complete Plug n play harness to the car w/no splices.

The kits are also audio dealer sold metra 98-8999 (i think)

Speaker adapters would have to be custom depending on your speaker. They ususally cut MDF board to fit.