Boost Guage an A/F Guage

This is a discussion on Boost Guage an A/F Guage within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; im going to turbo my car and i want to use a OEM WRX boost guage. i want to mount ...

Boost Guage an A/F Guage

im going to turbo my car and i want to use a OEM WRX boost guage. i want to mount it on the right side of the steering column and the A/F on the left. i want to use pretty small guages so they arent noticeable. what are my best options? pics would be great! thanks!

Brent
    1993 EJ18T

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I used Autometer Sport Comp gauges... boost and EGT and mounted them on my steering column also. Looks nice. These are 2 1/16" gauges... just a hair bigger than the stock Subaru boost gauge size. They are mounted in gauge cups. Autometer sells an A/F gauge in this size to match... I believe. Bought mine here: Summit Racing online catelog

Here's a pic of my gauges. Hope this helps...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx-dash.jpg  
    RR
    '04 SRT-4 E.blue
    ---past flyers---
    '03 WRX Silver
    '98 Maxima SE

I am looking to do the sam thing as above ^

But I already have the factory installed Boost on the right side of the column. Is there something out there on the market that I can put on the left side that matches the factory boost guage? I'd really like to keep them looking the same!!