Cheap Shift Light? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Cheap Shift Light? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I want to get one of these. Is there one that will fit into a 52mm gauge pod? As a ...

bambams247
    I want to get one of these. Is there one that will fit into a 52mm gauge pod? As a third gauge in the gauge pod. That would look nice. Anyone know of one. ANd is there one with different colors. Where it would go green, then orange, then red when you shift? Green 1000rpm away from red, then orange 250-400rpm away from red light, and then red at 100rpm so you can shift. And how hard is it to wire one of these abd boys up? Let me know, if anyone can upload a manual. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by bambams247
    I want to get one of these. Is there one that will fit into a 52mm gauge pod? As a third gauge in the gauge pod. That would look nice. Anyone know of one. ANd is there one with different colors. Where it would go green, then orange, then red when you shift? Green 1000rpm away from red, then orange 250-400rpm away from red light, and then red at 100rpm so you can shift. And how hard is it to wire one of these abd boys up? Let me know, if anyone can upload a manual. Thank you.
    I think APC makes one... Just get a proform one, an Autometer. IIRC AM makes one for a gauge pod.
    '12 WRB Sedan

Originally posted by WR Xilr8
    It doesn't come with a "condom". It's bright enough to see during the day but doesn't bother me at night either. I figure if it did I could always adjust the vents.
    thats install is sweet! i came across this thread due to my doing a search to see people opinions of the proforms before i put it on my christmas list.

where i live you have to run the heater pretty hard in the winter. did you block the vent or anything or will the proform stand up to the heat coming through the vent?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.