air fuel ratio gauge
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on air fuel ratio gauge within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone has it? i have a problem with the installtion can anyone teach me how thanks...

air fuel ratio gauge

anyone has it?
    i have a problem with the installtion
    can anyone teach me how
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have an autometer one hooked up to the rear O2 sensor. It is a very easy install, but if you have the MIL eliminator kit on the rear O2 sensor - you will be getting garbage.

You simply give the gauge power and splice the signal line to the rear O2 sensor signal at the ECU - check ravensblade impreza for the pinouts.

Cheers,

Andrew

the ravensblade-impreza is not for the '02
    i'm also wondering, what is this "B17" that people refer to?
    thanks
    you should remember guys that i don't speak english well.
    please forgive me and ask me which part you don't understand, and i will try to explain it using my own language.

I beg to differ -
    head back to this page and spend an extra second to scroll to the bottom - USDM 02 WRX wiring pinouts!!!
    http://www.ravensblade-impreza.com/index1.html

the B17 is the pinout that you need for the rear O2 sensor wire signal (the one you tap for an a/f gauge)

Aussie,

OOC, Why did you tap the rear O2 instead of the front?

-Jim

Because most a/f gauges are calibrated for the narrowband 0-1V output (like the autometer one I have) they are not suitable for tuning, but are a good health check. I think the $300 Greddy A/F gauge can be calibrated for WB O2 sensors.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.