heeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on heeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i'm done with the wiring for my project. ( 99 rs with a "02 wrx engine) but I HAVE A ...

heeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!

i'm done with the wiring for my project. ( 99 rs with a "02 wrx engine) but I HAVE A PROBLEM!! I can't match the wires in the cluster. Since i had to replace all teh stock wires with the ones from a WRX the stock cluster don;t match with the new wires. I was wondering if anyone has the manuals for the 99 RS. If anyone does i would trully apreetiate the graph from the cluster wires so i could match them with the wires for the WRX.

I have the manuals for the WRX and i was going to buy the manuals for the RS but they are way to expensive and after i;m done i won't need them again cause of the swap. Plaese help me out with this I'm dying to see my car running.My E_MAIL IS fwbear26@yahoo.com or if it is easier me fax is (305)591-8966

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Post this on NASIOC.com.... you'll get better answers since that's ALL subarus, not just WRXs.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

thanks