STi Guages
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STi Guages within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok, i want to have the 3 guage cluster for my new STi... but is it worth it to get ...

STi Guages

Ok, i want to have the 3 guage cluster for my new STi... but is it worth it to get the factory 3 guages and change the unit to a larger one to fit 52mm guages? my thought it is would be alot easier to change it when the wires for the guages are already there.
    And i really like that Defi 60mm cluster... so maybe ill put them in...

But my question is would it be cheaper to put the new cluster in myself all aftermarket or should i got with stock ones then convert it?

And also.... what co. has the guages that do the start up thing (goes to max, then back down) like the STi's do... cause if i have them all that way it would look sweet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well one good site to get it is www.japanparts.com or you could try www.rallispec.com also. Just my opinion it would be nice if you want more of the sportier look inside the car (rather than the clock) and about installing it well if you got the $$ let the Subaru dealership handle it better be sfae than sorry.
    Last edited by 5'7 Assassin; 04-21-2003 at 11:10 AM.
    Subaru 17' inch BBS wheels /w Continental ContiExtremeContact Tires, STi Pedals and Tint so far :-P

Defi gauges will do that startup thing, and they are a pretty good match for the STi instrument bezel. They also happen to be just about the most expensive gauges out there, but they are very nice.
    I would recommend doing this completely aftermarket, because the probes that will come with your Defi gauges will be much more accurate than the stock setup.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.