My SINGLE A-Pillar Mount Boost Gauge Install! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My SINGLE A-Pillar Mount Boost Gauge Install! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Thanks but what I was askin is about the custom pillar wonder where u get them.. Sorry for not making ...

Thanks but what I was askin is about the custom pillar wonder where u get them.. Sorry for not making it clear..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

any pics of that gauge at night? I am going the autometer way since i dont have much money to spend on gauges. I want a black face and wante to know what the autometer gauges look like at night other than the indigo ones i've seen,

wrscoob: Summit Racing offers the autometer dual pod A-pillar.

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...rt=ATM%2D22592

dan avoN7: I dont have any night shots. I have seen plenty of pictures on here with autometer guages at night. Search around and you should find some pictures.

Hey Thanks man Im goin to order it today Hopefully Ill make it look like urs

Hey Platnum I finally Got the boost gauge. I didn't cut the pillar I just put the whole thing on. But Now my question is How is ur Gauge reading in different gear??
    Mine is when idle it stay on 19-20 Hg and when i boost on first gear sometime i get 10 to 13 on 2nd 14psi and on 3rd a lil over 14psi..
    Is this normal ????

would you guys suggest getting a a-pillar guage pod for the boost guage or getting the OEM one mounted on the steering colomn

Originally posted by wrscoob
    Hey Platnum I finally Got the boost gauge. I didn't cut the pillar I just put the whole thing on. But Now my question is How is ur Gauge reading in different gear??
    Mine is when idle it stay on 19-20 Hg and when i boost on first gear sometime i get 10 to 13 on 2nd 14psi and on 3rd a lil over 14psi..
    Is this normal ????
    That sounds about right.....during idle i am around 17-18 Hg. 1st and 2nd gear have lower boost than 3rd through 5th, around 10-12 psi. Then 3rd through 5th is around 14-15 psi.

Im really confused I read a treat some where said that The stock boost of the WRX is around 9 psi the highest, but our gauges said 13 to 15 psi. Is that how really stock WRX boost ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12