Blue light Boost Gauge?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Blue light Boost Gauge? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was dumb and took my Rex with no boost gauge. Ive been looking around for aftermarket gauges but nothing ...

Blue light Boost Gauge?

I was dumb and took my Rex with no boost gauge. Ive been looking around for aftermarket gauges but nothing has been 'perfect'. Are there any opinions on the best gauges to go with. I would prefer not to go too big. Also, how much of a pain in the ar$e will installation be if I do it myself? I appreciate any info that can be lent.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...art=ATM%2D3303

Thats what i have, i like it. Lights green just like the stock ones.

I have an Autometer and just took the bulb out and put a blue condom on it- now it lights blue like my dash.

Shard, I have the sport comps as well and mine light white?????? I was going to post a thread to see if I could change the bulbs to light green instead, just wanted to know if anyone knew the bulb size.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Use a condom- you may have to stretch it to fit.

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    Shard, I have the sport comps as well and mine light white?????? I was going to post a thread to see if I could change the bulbs to light green instead, just wanted to know if anyone knew the bulb size.

-joe
    My autometer came with a red and green condom, so i don't know? I got my red if you want it

So what does that make? Purple?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.