Compass

This is a discussion on Compass within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Theres something wrong with the compass on the rear view mirror. Its stuck in one direction. No matter what direction ...

Compass

Theres something wrong with the compass on the rear view mirror. Its stuck in one direction. No matter what direction im facing it says im going north. Anyone know how to fix it? I noticed the problem yesterday but i think it started 2 weeks ago when i got my winshield replaced, before then it worked fine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ehhh hold down the button for the compass and then it will ask you for a zone..look in your book for what zone you are in..try that see if it works.

You can also press the button and then drive around in a circle slowly until it stops flashing. Make sure it's a fairly level area that is not too close to large metal objects (light poles, buildings, etc.). I think it'll be around 2 revolutions, but it really depends on how quickly your drive around. I'm not 100% sure on that, but I believe it's in the manual.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion