where to get A-pillar pod????

This is a discussion on where to get A-pillar pod???? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; where is the best place to get a A-pillar pod, and some gauges?????...

where to get A-pillar pod????

where is the best place to get a A-pillar pod, and some gauges?????
    2003 Aspen White WRX

Mods: HKS turbo timer, HKS SS BOV, Progress springs, gauge pod & gauges, 17" Konig Holes "graphite"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got my a-pillar pod and 2 1/16 autometer guages from summit racing. It's black, fits nicely and is easy to install.

BTW, you should post this in cockpit and cabin, next time.

same here, summit racing, great for prices and quick shipping.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

i have dual lo-tek engineering a pillar pod and it matches perfectly. It replaces the stock a-pillar and it looks great. Costs 54 in grey i believe and 45 in black.
    autobahn storming scooby

i agree summit racing hands down......w00t
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

blackshadow, where did u get ur A-pillar at???
    2003 Aspen White WRX

Mods: HKS turbo timer, HKS SS BOV, Progress springs, gauge pod & gauges, 17" Konig Holes "graphite"

autobahn storming scooby

Careful with the Lotek pod, some look great and some look like a$$. It can go either way.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

I had two of them and sold them both. I wasn't very happy with mine. The first one didn't fit my greddy 52mm gauges so I sold it. The 2nd one I got was cracked so I just returned it. When I received the package, it looked like someone ran over it with a truck because the box was all jacked up lol. I also didn't like the gauges sat in the pod. It pointed too far to the left. Kinda nice if you want someone riding next to you to see what your levels are set at. Some people like them, some don't.

I've then since gone with 2 1/16 autometer ultra-lite gauges w/ the autometer triple a-pillar pod. I'm thinking about selling them and going with a defi-like pod w/ 60mm gauges. Not sure, but I'm thinking about it. Good luck.

so, if i got the lotec gray double gauge pod, will it fit right, and look right or should i get the autometer pod???
    2003 Aspen White WRX

mine fit fine. i'm guessing a some of the problems with the lotek are how people install them...
    autobahn storming scooby

I wouldn't buy from lotek because their site pisses me off with those stupid gauges following my mouse . The word user friendly is lost these days.