Just found some interesting gauges
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just found some interesting gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; http://www.3sxperformance.com/wrx/gauges.asp The dual EGT gauge is nice, you cou monitor the left and right clyinder bands at the same time. ...

Just found some interesting gauges

http://www.3sxperformance.com/wrx/gauges.asp

The dual EGT gauge is nice, you cou monitor the left and right clyinder bands at the same time.

I also like the intercooler in/out temp gauge.

The oil press. and water temp. one is nice, but I wish it displayed oil temp and press. or water and oil temp.
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

These look great - 2 gauges in one and the price is right.

Like bdoug, I would like an oil pressure / temp gauge.

Would there be any problem with using the water temp probe in an oil temp location? Is the gauge's temp range adequate for oil temp?

My desire for the dash 3 gauge pod is:

Dual EGT, Fuel press / AF ratio, oil press / oil temp

Leo
    "Stupid should hurt."

these might intrest you as well

Cool gauges!

they also offer the dual analog egt as well.

Very nice - styled on aviation style gauges!
    I particularly like the intercooler temp in/out. It would really allow you to measure intercooler efficiency (well one aspect - it does not address pressure drop across the i/c)

I sent an e-mail to 3SX on the oil press/temp gauge. Eric sent a prompt response and they do have an oil press/temp gauge but had failed to put it on the web site. It is the same price as the oil press/water temp gauge. He will be adding it to the web site today. Gauges are 2 1/16" size.

Leo
    "Stupid should hurt."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.