Autometer's A-pillar replacements are available
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Autometer's A-pillar replacements are available within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Stop by you favorite speed shop and you can special order the Autometer A-pillar replacement gauge holder for your 2002 ...

Autometer's A-pillar replacements are available

Stop by you favorite speed shop and you can special order the Autometer A-pillar replacement gauge holder for your 2002 WRX using number 22592 for the dual pillar or 22593 for the triple.

The unit holds 2 1/16" (52mm) gauges and I'm going to order mine as soon as I decide between two or three pods.

There you go, black99gt!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the triple pillar comming my way and I should receive them any day now. Once I get them I'll post some pictures for you guys.

Tim

Anyone know the price of the dual & triple pillar?

Thank you very much in advance

Humm ...

Where did you order the AutoMeter A-Pillar Gauge Pod from ... I talked to a few places and they stated they wouldn't get them till like end of May/June? How much was it and is it a direct fit or do we need to do some mods? Is it a cover or we have to remove the old A-Pillar? Thanks.

This place has had them available for months now. But don't have a picture of one.

http://www.gaugepods.com/wrx.htm

A friend of mine has one and it looks perfect. Matches the light gray pillars perfectly. Though I've heard they only make them as orders come in so you'll probably have to wait. It's only like $50 though.

-- Rich

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    yeaaah.........it'd be great if we could get a picture of that gauge pod....yeah....

Humm ...

I was asking where I could get the AutoMeter Gauge pod mounts? I have already contacted the website above and they stated they wouldn't have anymore for like another 3-4 weeks .

Autometer instructed me to go to a speed shop and special order them. I probably will since summit doesn't stock one of the Autometer guages that I want either.

I'm sure you can special order it thru Summit Racing as well.

Let us know how you make out.

-Jim

I Support ClubWRX
    Maybe that's why I haven't been getting mine. I'll call Autometer tomorrow and find out whats' going on and then I'll let you guys know.

Yeah ...

Yeah I also wanna know the answers.

Anyone know when the pod (holds two gauges) that surrounds the stock gauge cluster will be available?

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Out of all my time of waiting!!!!!!!!!! I will be ordering this soon enough!!

black99gt,

It's about time you replied to this! I was going to PM you soon because I thought you didn't see it.

HRTATAK,

I'm not familiar with the product you are talking about. Do you have a link with a lead on this?

-Jim

hehe ya i dont see how i missed it LOL!!!

Ive been waiting for these babys to come out.

I hope Autometer made an exact fit. Not too sure about gaugepods.com since my other car I had didn't have an exact fit.
    2002 Rally Blue WRX - Few mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.