Autometer's A-pillar replacements are available - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Autometer's A-pillar replacements are available within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Plat... Do a poll under this section and sticky it.. we shall all vote!! And then when we come up ...

Plat... Do a poll under this section and sticky it.. we shall all vote!! And then when we come up with #'s... then you can work out a price for the group buy!! sound good?

-John

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just contacted Zach to see if he's up for a groupbuy. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm sure that we have enough interest. I'll post a thread for the group buy in the For Sale Forum as soon as I have more info.

-Jim

sweet!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.chumpmonkeygames.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I emailed Zach, here's how it went.

James Nelson wrote:

Zach,
    You and I have been in touch about the Autometer A-pillar replacement for the 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX. It seems that I have a lot of members of clubwrx.net which are interested in this product. The general concensus is that the 3-pod pillar (22593) is the way most of us are going to go. Firstly, do you have any pictures of this product that I could put on the site.
    Secondly, would it be possible for us to organize a group buy for a batch of these pillars at a discounted price if I can members to commit to a purchase.
    Lastly, will this product fit into the 2.5RS? I assume it will since it is virtually the same car.
    Thanks for your consideration and keep up the good work.

-Jim
    Zach's response:

Jim,
    We do not have any pics as of yet, but we are working on it. Please touch back with me in a few months.

We do not sell direct from the factory, even with group purchases. What you would need to do is ask your local retailer if he would do a group buy. We cannot do that.

We assume that it will fit the 2.5, however cannot guarantee it. I would assume that it is the same car. I don't understand why they would change the A-pillar.

Thanks!
    Zach
    Sorry guys.

BlazinWRX1,

Can you use your contacts with importhook to make this groupbuy happen? If not I'll go to my speed shop and inquire. It sux that autometer won't deal with me directly. Why can't I be a local retailer?

-Jim

Hey Pt,

Why not go on and "open" Platinum Performance and get an order together like you are stocking it in your shop. We all know that the shop won't officially open until summer, but you could go ahead and start building your inventory. <hint> <hint>
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    that guy said to "touch back in a couple of months"...MONTHS??? i thought it was comming out in March? hmmm....has production been delayed? oh well

im up for a group buy

Yeah, WRXed, thanks for the suggestion. I suppose I could look into that. I would probably have to stock a number of Autometer products to do that, though, and I want to keep my overhead as low as possible. I don't think I'll ever qualify as a "retailer." I don't even have a website yet, so I don't think I'm going to fool anyone.

I'm going to see if I can work out a deal with Langhorne Speed Shop for a large order. I think Tim (BlazinWRX1) and I should both try to use our contacts to get a groupbuy started on this hot item.

-Jim

Maybe we can do a group buy on some gauges too? That'd be sweet, I'm sure some other people here want gauges and we all probably want similar ones eg. Boost, EGT etc.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by KnightWRXRider
    Maybe we can do a group buy on some gauges too? That'd be sweet, I'm sure some other people here want gauges and we all probably want similar ones eg. Boost, EGT etc.
    that's be a cool idea b/c since everyone wants the a-pillar pod, they'll probly want gauges to put in it. but there are just way too many types of gauges and styles for there to be a concensus on a group buy order.

unless its possible to get diffrnt types of gauges in the group buy, then i doubt it'll be possible. plus, alot of places sell autometer gauges for dirt cheap in the first place.

Does anyone know if Greddy 52mm gauges will fit the autometer pod?

this thread is enormous

I'm going to go ahead and be a post *****.

+1

dR

Cmon so who here is moving on this group buy thing. Can someone email some retailers or something? I love you guys.. sorry I just had a moment, dark rex is a post *****!

MSPT has the pods in stock with some pictures on the website. Maybe they can set up a group buy if someone would like to check with them.
    -jay
    i drive a jeep n stuff.

Hey Phast click your link and tell me where it goes to.

I'd rather have the instrument cluster benzel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.