Autometer's A-pillar replacements are available - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Autometer's A-pillar replacements are available within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by Sev Please...................... ...pretty please?...

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: Lets some pics

Originally posted by Sev
    Please......................
    ...pretty please?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sev

Unhappy Show the pods!!!!!!!!

Please for the love of my gauges show the pods......................
    Sev

I Support ClubWRX
    ahhh i'm waiting for my film to get developed but if i can get a hold o fmy friend's digital camera I'll try to post them tomorrow. one thing that i might change about this is the color... i think it would be nicer if they matched the grey interior.

My tripple piller matches the grey interior just fine. Did you get a black one or grey? Anyhow it is installed but I have to still hook up the gauges. I'm going to finish tonight, and I'll see what I can do about pics after I'm done.

Sev

Arrow Well any pics

BUMP>................
    Sev

Does anyone know if the Autometer pods come in both wagon and sedan specific versions? If not, us wagon guys are going to have to wait a while longer because the pillars are not the same length. My guess is that if they only release one WRX A-pillar, it will be molded for the sedan...

I Support ClubWRX
    You know what, i have no clue... the person who I've been talking to is at a race right now so I don't want to bother him but it seems like they would work for both. I got the black one and I think the grey one would probably look much nicer. I took some pictures and when I called in to check today the pictures aren't done yet. If you can silWRX just post whatever you have. The picture taht I took is kinda ghetto anyways because it's not even installed, it's just bsaically a picture of me holding the thing inside my car. I'm still waiting for the EGT to come in so Roberto and I can do the install hopefully this weekend along with the Vishnu Stage 0 kit.

I know you guys want to see this thing and I will try to get them to you sap. Hopfully buy this weekend I can post them. I havent finished installing the guages quite yet, the pod is in but the wires still have to be ran so their hangen everywhere in the car.
    I would like to show you guys n gals (if any gals) good finished pics with my input on the pod. So just stick it out until this weekend and I'll have em up for viewing.

ok folks..let's post some web links to performance stores that sell the Autometer gauge pods (both A pillar and maybe bezel?). I just checked summit's site and didn't find anything

Here's what we need...

1. price
    2. pics
    3. your thoughts on how it fits and stuff.

Maybe a group buy??

~V
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.chumpmonkeygames.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree! some one needs to get a group buy going on these puppys... I wonder who is all interested? I would buy one now instead of waiting myself.

Yo

Kenny at Stillen.com called me yesterday and stated my A-Pillat from AutoMeter shipped out last Fri and provided me w/ a tracking #. I should have it Fri if UPS doesn't mess up. . I hope it's the right product if AutoMeter doesn't mess up.

Group buy

I agree. It looks like there is a lot of interest in this A-pillar replacement.
    I'll contact Zach and ask him about a group buy for clubwrx.net. I've never organized a group buy before, so if you have, please send me some pointers. If we do this, I think we should group buy the 3-gauge pillar mount. I know that is the one that I am interested in and it seems to be the one that everyone else is interested in as well.

-Jim

I'm down for a group buy on that. Who else?

hook me up!

I'm down for a group buy 3 pod A pillar

I just checked i-club this morning and didn't see any group buys or threads on the Autometer pod, so maybe we can get one going here first eh?

I've never done a group buy, but it sounds like a deal where the dealer will sell a bunch at a nice discounted price based on committed folk and prepaid folk.

keep us posted!

w00! i'm excited. This is what I've been waiting for for my baby...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.chumpmonkeygames.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in for a group buy. If it is the 3 pod grey one. I was looking at getting one of these anyway for $50, so if we can get an even better price, go for it! Let us know how much they'll cost with the discount.
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast