Can anyone do this?

This is a discussion on Can anyone do this? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Attached is a cool pic I found...I would like to know if anyone knows what I will need to install ...

Can anyone do this?

Attached is a cool pic I found...I would like to know if anyone knows what I will need to install this and any Ontario dealers or installers in the house that know how?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cooldvd.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

is that the one from ebay . if so let me know about the hook up i want to hook this up to it. DataCam2 Data Acquisition device _ This clever device overlays your vehicles performance data on your in-car video._ The basic DataCam2 model measures and displays: RPM, vehicle speed, throttle position and brake state (ON/OFF). Add the Gear Selection option to display and record the selected gear. Need to know how well you're cornering or accelerating? Just add the 2 Axis_ (lat/long) Accelerometer option. kind of like a g-force 2.
    02 WRB WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #37

No idea where the pic is from...I found it while parusing some WRX sites...all I know is I like and I want

Look for member name MattJK

He is the guy that sells them on ebay here is a thread on mobile video with a link to his setup, it is a very clean install and from what I hear is highly recommended.

Mobile Video

I am doing the same thing just using an Alpine Monitor

MattJK's setup can be seen here...
    Last edited by HiFiWRX; 03-18-2003 at 08:42 AM.