single A pillar pod

This is a discussion on single A pillar pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; where to get it for 52 mm and 60 mm? thanks...

single A pillar pod

where to get it for 52 mm and 60 mm?
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

greddy makes a universal a pillar pod for one gauge. i hear it fits pretty good after a little bit of sanding...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

do u know where can i find it?

Jamie (Subie Gal) sells a neat pod that fits between your dash and a-pillar for a single gauge.

http://www.subiegalracing.com/For%20Sale/forsale.htm
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by is2scooby
    Jamie (Subie Gal) sells a neat pod that fits between your dash and a-pillar for a single gauge.
    I bought one of those. I'll let you know how well it works if we ever get things straightened out.

Ordered it in November, but it got cancelled after she ran out of stock. Then ordered again in January (for $11 more! ) and finally got it late February. Tried fitting it a couple weeks ago, but it didn't fit for squat. Jamie thinks they might have sent the wrong one (earlier RS) and was going to check. Still haven;t heard anything, but I did tell her it was cold and I couldn't work on it anyway.

Now it looks like she is out of stock again, so I'll be without one for a while. Maybe I'll have her send a 60mm, as I'm waiting to get a gauge until she gets a pod to me.

However, the one I have is nicely made, and matches the dash texture OK, although the color is too light. Maybe it matches the RS.

I'll get photos after I get everything installed.

HTH

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

what about A pillar single pod?

SubieGal's pod looked very nice, but its just tough for me to spend $70 dollars on a little pod when there are so many other options out there for under $20....
    i think the Greddy APillar pod is like $13. Just go to their site and click on dealers to find one near you...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

hey, where can u find the Greddy A pillar for $13?
    i found one but it's $29

oh yeah... it is a little more than that. i was confusing it with the Band Holder that GReddy also makes. I think i found the APillar for like $25 at a local shop... but its a small place so it wont really help you.
    o-|-<) bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

btw, there are some threads on nasioc about the greddy single apillar if you want to read up on them... talking about fitment, etc. its not a perfect fit at first, they had to do some sanding for good fitment...
    o-|-<) bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

thanks a lot for all the info bryan

-echo