Oil Pressure Guage Install? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Oil Pressure Guage Install? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Thanks you too. I'm going to tap my fitting too. I may have an extra adapter when it is all ...

Thanks you too. I'm going to tap my fitting too. I may have an extra adapter when it is all said and done so let me know if you end up needing one. I just got the boost and egt mounted. Wiring the egt ought to be an adventure.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok, got my 2 replacement fittings to replace the one that the tap broke off in... took one of them to an engine builder and he charged me $15 to drill and tap it... he did a great job too.
    screwed it in with lock tight and then screwed in the adapter for the senser... then screwed the sensor into the adapter. well, now that oil line that is like 3 inches long wont reach back to the other end where it connects... my darn sensor is too big!!! so ive been looking around for some rubber hose that can hold oil pressure... and no auto store has them.... so im gonna check the dealership and see if they have a roll or something.... i only need like 4-6 inches of the stuff.
    so thats what i have to do now... im really pissed off with this gauge install... i installed my egt, boost and a/f ratio gauges in half the f'in time!!!!
    oh well, if it was easy, then it wouldnt be fun to work on cars.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12