Slit in the Vynil

This is a discussion on Slit in the Vynil within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was putting my computer in the front seat today, and the sharp edge caught the vynil and slit it ...

Slit in the Vynil

I was putting my computer in the front seat today, and the sharp edge caught the vynil and slit it a bit. It's not a big deal, but I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good fix. Thanks in advance
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah that happened to me on a really inconspicuous place on my door...i think some albany white trash kid that i had in my car at one point did it...but im not so sure.

So did you fix it?
    Fahd

Originally posted by aaronwillen
    yeah that happened to me on a really inconspicuous place on my door...i think some albany white trash kid that i had in my car at one point did it...but im not so sure.
    Another good reason not to transpost Albany white trash. Oh, and WRX'in- they make vinyl repair kits- try a local auto supply store- other than that, probably replace the vinyl.

Originally posted by jedimaster
    Another good reason not to transpost Albany white trash. Oh, and WRX'in- they make vinyl repair kits- try a local auto supply store- other than that, probably replace the vinyl.
    Yeah, I went to Autozone and got one. Now all I need is some time to work on it. Thanks for the info
    Fahd