Ok check this out... I got a leather seat kit for my 2003 Sedan and noticed something funny....

below are two pics BOTH of WRXs... the first is a 2003 SEDAN, the second is a 2002 WAGON... Look closely at the seats they are different. (both have leather kits bfrom the same company but you can clearly see a difference in the shape of the bottom cushion of the seat and the lower side bolsters!!

I want to know if all WAGONS in 2002 came with the same type seats (which are actually "impreza seats rather than WRX seats like the sedan has!) or just some of them...

I also want to know if all the WRX sedans and wagons from 2003 have the same seats (the WRX version)

SO Post the year of your car (2002 or 2003), your car type (WRX Wagon or WRX Sedan) and which seat type you have (#1 or #2 please disregard the leather as it makes no difference, I am looking for what SHAPE the actual seat is...)

Example! Look at the lower bolsters here on the SEDAN: PIC #1

and look here at this WAGON!!! Different seat bottoms and bolsters!!! Never noticed till now!! PIC #2

Ok again The pics above show a 2003 WRX Sedan (first pic) and a 2002 WRX wagon (second pic).. Now the deal is this... The second pic has seats that actually come standard in all 2002-2003 "Imprezas" NOT WRXs... So evidentaly Subaru must have put the Impreza seats into at least some of the WRX wagons in 2002.... So here is a break down...

2002 WRX wagons (at least some, maybe all) had "Impreza" seats.. (like in the second pic above)
and
2002 WRX sedans had "WRX" seats...

AS of NOW

2003 WRX wagons have "WRX" seats..
and
2003 WRX sedans had "WRX" seats...

2002-2003 Impreza sedans and wagons all have "Impreza" seats... (like in the second pic above)