installed my HKS T1 TT yesterday
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on installed my HKS T1 TT yesterday within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; that was the 1st time i installed the HKS for those of u that never installed it, dont worry its ...

installed my HKS T1 TT yesterday

that was the 1st time i installed the HKS for those of u that never installed it, dont worry its pretty easy. BTW i have an 03

i mounted it above the steering column just sitting on top of the parking light switch. im not done yet cuz its temporarily sitting on double sided tape and velcro. im gonna buy a bracket to make it stable and so i can still use the switch.

the hardest part of the job was looking for the right rpm and speed wire fron the ecu. the rpm is in the 2nd set of connector wires(from the left) and the speed wire is in the last set of connector wires. just search for the ECU diagram exactly what color those r.

i also got my scooby tinted. 35 on front windows and limo tint on the back windows and back windshield. if only the limo tint is legal

and lastly (the thing that ruined my day yesterday)
    some old lady dented my baby. its on the driver side back bumper.
    its a pretty long dent (mostly scraped off paint) the sad part is that i didnt see the dent until i was ready to leave the parking lot. do u guys know if i can claim that to my insurance? what r the consquences (premiium going up, am i reliable for the cost, etc)??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hate to tell you but unless you got the lady's info your screwed.. depending on the plan you have with your insurance you will have to pay a deductiable... usually (300, 500 or 1000) to have it repaired. Since the damage was on the back of the car, you could argue that you would have been hit unless they say you backed into something. Best thing to do would be to say you came out from the store and it was like that.... Thats your only chance if you dont have her info. If the damage is minor (i.e. around what you would pay for the deductable) even a little more, just get it fixed out of your wallet.
    Last edited by Knertified; 03-06-2003 at 11:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.