Where do you all put you cell phone? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Where do you all put you cell phone? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought a little phone holder with adhesive on the back and stuck it on the blank next to the ...

I bought a little phone holder with adhesive on the back and stuck it on the blank next to the cupholder... it's just a tiny little bendy-wire holster type dilly that I bought at a local car accessories shop. Cost me like $10 and works great...
    03 WRB WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i sometimes put mine in the door handle (place you grab to close your door)or the center console

usually in the door because it has the earphone hooked up and the earpiece stays on my lab and its also cliped onto my seatbelt

never forget it in the car =)
    NEW 03 WRX bought NOV 16th 2002
    classified as a LEMON =(
    NEW 04 WRX traded with 03 lemon
    AUGUST 31st 2003

work for HONDA drives a SUBARU =p

i installed my cell holder right next to the cruise control switch. if u have a really small phone that place is a pretty good place for it. just use an ear set if u dont wanna hod it while driving

i've got a big clunky nextel phone for work... I pull the sliding cup holder aout a smidge, and clip it by its belt holder right there... the only advantage to this is I can open the phone, set it in its holder, and use speaker phone while driving... works pretty slick.

I'll have to try that. I have the same situation.
    mods:
    Katzkin leather seat covers
    oh...and the hot chick in the passenger seat

Yo, cus I got such a small ass phone (like 2-3 in. in length and 1/2 in. in width), I put it in the leather glove of the 5MT. The short-throw shifter doesn't let the stick touch the phone, and the phone has a nice, soft resting place where it won't get tossed around.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

rlschmidt did your car come with the OEM body kit or did you install it your self? If you did it your self how hard was the front lip and did you have to drill any large holes?

Thanks,
    Eric

I have a nifty little hands free thing. plugs into the cigarett lighter looks kinda like a holder... you put a little microphone that clips onto the ear piece. phone rings you just tune the radio to 100.1 and talk. hands free and works great, i will post pics tommorrow, really great for driving a stick. it gets in the way a bit of adjusting the A/C but oh well no big deal.

EDIT: oh yea its universal and is sold at target for i believe $30
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I put it in the top of the armrest extension too. And Shard, I'm not letting you get away with your first post without asking if you have the phone on vibrate

Originally posted by jedimaster
    I put it in the top of the armrest extension too. And Shard, I'm not letting you get away with your first post without asking if you have the phone on vibrate
    Of course jedi

Cool

in my pants pocket, with vibrate mode on. though, i rarely answer a call.

Originally posted by quicksilvr
    rlschmidt did your car come with the OEM body kit or did you install it your self? If you did it your self how hard was the front lip and did you have to drill any large holes?

Thanks,
    Eric
    I didn't install them myself, nor did it come with it. I know a guy who owns a body shop, so he got a 10% discount from subaru on them, and he didn't charge me for installation. The only holes you have to drill are in the front lip (and he didn't do that for me...which has cause a pain in the ass). Hope this helps...

mine goes in the door pocket where u close the door by the window controls..my phone is slim enuf to fit there..plus i can still use my cupholder

Limehatless Avatar - I'm a trend scoffer.
    Either in the tray underneath the ash tray, the center console canholder, my jacket pocket or I was using one of those cheap Recaro Seat cell phone holders clipped to the center drivers side vent. That worked well, but I got tired of it.

My only problem is that there's no where in the WRX to store the cell phone that you can have it charging at the same time.

I usually put my wallet in the tray underneath the ash tray but now I put it under the handbrake.

Vostok 7
    BUGEYE 4 LYFE! Or uh maybe not

RIP Team Intrinsic Viva la Project 1! http://www.prjct1.com/

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 4EAT Aspen White "Akane"
    Mod List, Picts

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan Aspen White "Akane II"

I got a real small phone so I put mine in the door slot and use a ear piece. That way I can shift and talk at the same time plus in VA its illegal to drive and talk.

FF
    04 WRB/GOLD WRX STI
    Blitz SUS intake
    Blitz DD BOV
    Blitz NUR Spec R Cat-back
    Blitz SBC ID @ 17.0 PSI
    Buschur Racing Down pipe
    Exedy Clutch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.