Turbo Timer - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Turbo Timer within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; let me know how easy/hard it was to install the greddy TT... thanks...

Cool

let me know how easy/hard it was to install the greddy TT... thanks
    [SLEEPER]
    [noun] A high performance street car with an inconspicuous, stock outward appearance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i got the HKS one used from the for sale forums.

It came with the harness.

I cut the harness wires, made them longer and ran them into the glovebox.

So the wires go from the ignition harness, behind the stereo into the glovebox, where the TT is mounted..

It's not like you really need to see the TT, but it's still accessable.

Its so easy to install. just find a mounting place for it. PLug in the harness, splice into the e-brake sensor wire and clip the green/black wire on the keyless entry unit and your done. There is one more wire somewhere that you have to clip if you have the factory alarm.

Look at scoobymods.com and there is a very good write-up on how to install a TT.
    No one will truely be free until nerd persecution ends.

Cool

yeah i helped my friend install his turbo timer, damn too many wires, haha... thanks for the link.. heheh
    [SLEEPER]
    [noun] A high performance street car with an inconspicuous, stock outward appearance.

Cool

does the greddy timer or blitz timer have the option, like depending on how hard you drive your car, thats how long it will be on till it turns off.... i know my friends hks tt has that option.....
    [SLEEPER]

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Hey, i know of some turbo timers that can start u your car on a cold day...is it possible to have one of these with a stick? any way to override it? I am confused....i always thought u can have an atostart with a stick? If its possible please tell me.

Where my friends hav there turbo tmer
    -glove compartment
    -took out cup holder, foamed it out
    -lft of cup holder
    -under e-brake

-My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Cool

i believe there are turbo timers that start up your car and warm it up on a cold day, but im not exactly sure. I remember seeing someone say it in this messageboard......
    [SLEEPER]

I have the Blitz DTT DCII. It has a built in boost gauge and up to 9min 50 sec of countdown time. Also has a boost peak hold, boost alarm, lap timer. Love it. Will post pic soon

Cool

cool man, looking forward to seeing pics, can you post some of your car too? thanks
    [SLEEPER]

the blitz fatt is perfect and matches the interior
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

how much did you get your blitz dtt for?
    [SLEEPER]

DOCUMENTATION

Hey, anybody got the documentation for the Blitz Dual? If you would be willing to share please reply>...

please!

i think imma go with a greddy tt........heh
    [SLEEPER]

just got done installing the GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer ($88) shipped - JDM! very cool! very nice! Got lots of features, like 1/4 mile time, 60 mph time, etc. - the only problem I'm having now is finding the correct wiring for:

A) The factory alarm
    B) The Speed Sensor

but anyway, here's a pic of the final installation.

BTW: if you know which wires were the above mentioned, please let me know. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails finalplace.jpg  

where did you get the tt , online or a store near you? hehe
    [SLEEPER]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.