Dead Pedal
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Dead Pedal within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I wanna get a new dead pedal and replace the stock one. What do you guys think about this deal? ...

Dead Pedal

I wanna get a new dead pedal and replace the stock one. What do you guys think about this deal? Lemme know. Thanks.

Dead Pedal
    '02 WRX/STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks like the Autospeed one, probably is. It goes for 50 bucks retail just to let you know. By the way do you have a picture of you car, would like to see what it looks like.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

I have the Autospeed one, it is AWESOME, highly recommended.

I got mine free, lucky me, but it is worth the money to buy it.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

The one on ebay is the Autospeed one, by the way.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna get that one. Thanks guys.

Kanos...no pics yet. All the stuff I have listed is sitting in my house and it's killin me. I wanna take before and after pics plus I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit and stop snowing. I will post pics as soon as everything is installed. I just got my wheels today , can't wait to get them on the car.
    '02 WRX/STi

Off topic but how much were your prodrive mud flaps and where did you get them from?

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

No problem...the ProDrive mudflaps were $175 and I got them Jim Cheam Motors in North Dakota. The guy's name is ARNE HAINES. Here's his email address ibarne@netzero.net. His instructions were awesome! They are custom cut to fit the WRX Sedan. It only took me about an hour to put them on (i took the wheels off one by one).
    '02 WRX/STi

Registered User Craven Moorhead's Avatar
    Just received my dead pedal from Kastles Korner, $46.00 delivered and one minute to install. A nice addition to the interior.

Does the autospeed one replace the existing dead pedal or go on top?

I want one that replaces it.

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    it replaces it. It's probably the easiest thing to install on the car. It's just held in by 2 standard pop-tabs.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

chanwahyaoh, it's cool that your signature says WRX in binary.
    I still don't understand why Subaru doesn't make the dead pedal like the regular pedals stock..
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    hahaha, you're the first person to say something about that!
    thanks man
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

Originally posted by Th3Franz
    chanwahyaoh, it's cool that your signature says WRX in binary.
    I still don't understand why Subaru doesn't make the dead pedal like the regular pedals stock..
    Lets just say Subaru is working on it

Frank
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

Wow, is SOA buying from Autospeed Frank?

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

I have one from Autospeed that has WRX engraved on it, and it definitly looks cool
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.