Pics of my Greddy Boost Gauge mounted on my steering column
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pics of my Greddy Boost Gauge mounted on my steering column within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; installed recently... here are some pics to see how it matches. i'm happy with it the daytime pic is how ...

Pics of my Greddy Boost Gauge mounted on my steering column

installed recently... here are some pics to see how it matches. i'm happy with it
    the daytime pic is how the gauge lines up in front of the other gauges.... i didnt take the nighttime pic from the right spot and its not a good representation of the view of the tach.
    this is a 52mm Greddy Boost Gauge mounted on the Greddy Band Holder... it looks good
    i'll get some pics from the side (passenger view) soon so you can see how clean it looks from the side... but for now, here is a day and night shot...
    o-|-<) bryan
    p.s. there is some glare on the daytime shot... sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails greddyboostgauge1email.jpg  
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 02-12-2003 at 12:38 AM.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

night shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails greddyboostgauge2email.jpg  

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

I LIKE IT!
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

very pimp. did the gauge come with that mount? or did you buy that seperate. gotta link for that if it is? thanks

looks great! Where did you order your gauge and band holder from?

-=Brian
    05 OBP WRX STi

Yes, where did you get the band from, and can you post a pic of the side maybe? What the band looks like?

yeah i'll try to go grab some shots before the sun sets... stay tuned.
    o-|-<) bryan
    edit: its already dark out i'll see what i can do though...
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 02-12-2003 at 05:05 PM.

www.TriStateTuners.com

alright sir, thank you

Matches the other dials very nicely! I would love to see a close up of the mount.

hey i tried to take some photos and they didnt come out too well... and on top of that i couldnt get them to load into my computer...
    so i'll take some daytime shots and get them onto a different computer tomorrow. sorry for the holdup...
    the mount is very simple and only costs $12 for the whole thing. it consists of a .5" wide metal band that wraps around the gauge, and a metal base that bends to fit whatever you are mounting it on. it took a while to bend the base correctly, but it looks quite nice now. pics tomorrow, i promise!!
    o-|-<) bryan
    p.s. just to let you know, the difference in backlighting color is noticable... the greddy gauge is more green, and the speedo and tach are a bit more yellow. its close though...

www.TriStateTuners.com

found a pic of the band holder... thats pretty much what it looks like. the silver band looks nice, and the black base blends in perfectly with the column. here it is...

p.s. i'll still take pics of mine installed tomorrow...
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 12-09-2006 at 08:52 PM.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Thanks a bunch, this the best steering wheel mount you found?

well since i went with an electronic gauge it only has two wires coming off the back, so a whole pod wasnt really necessary because it looks really clean even without a pod. another thing is that it came with a double sided sticky pad so i didnt have to screw into the column... it holds really well.
    o-|-<) bryan
    i got this because i wanted the outer diameter to be as small as possible so i could see as much of the tach as possible, and this band doesnt add do the diameter of the gauge at all, where some gauge cups do.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Wrinkleboi,

Now that really looks like a nice setup. I really want to see some pics of how you hooked everything up under the hood. I gonna bet it looks pretty damn good. It starting to look pretty damn good man. Time to kick up that boost!

Todd

oh yeah the under the hood work was done by a professional, so it really looks great
    i'm planning on installing my boost controller tomorrow actually, and i'm sure i'll be reporting back, if i will be able to park my car and walk away from it, that is.
    o-|-<) bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast