Check out this deal!!!!

This is a discussion on Check out this deal!!!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Dealer perdy much threw these in for free!!!!!!

,800 worth of leather....i think the car had been sitting there for ...

Check out this deal!!!!

Dealer perdy much threw these in for free!!!!!! $1,800 worth of leather....i think the car had been sitting there for awhile...with all the accessories and the leather i got the thing for ~$24000...i RAPED them...at least i think so...but maybe there is something i dont know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p1010003.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

and another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p1010001.jpg  

Those look quite nice, enjoy. I myself am not a fan of leather, but those a quite nice.

Re: Check out this deal!!!!

Originally posted by jugger
    Dealer perdy much threw these in for free!!!!!! $1,800 worth of leather....i think the car had been sitting there for awhile...with all the accessories and the leather i got the thing for ~$24000...i RAPED them...at least i think so...but maybe there is something i dont know
    Nice Deal (the leather kit is on sale on this forum right now for about $600 shipped to your door looking just like that so I am not sure where they came up with the $1800 price for it ) It's a nice kit! I just ordered mine!!

Does it have heated seats or any other options?

$24,000 is pretty good if it is a new car and it's loaded! Something like that used around here with say 15,000 miles on it is going for about $17,000 to 18,000 with leather... I shoulda waited till they announced the STi was coming cause as soon as they broke the news the prices dropped EXTREMELY fast!

Re: Check out this deal!!!!

all the accessories

What were the other accessories you got with you car?
    I love the rain!!!

Re: Re: Check out this deal!!!!

Originally posted by wrexman
    all the accessories

What were the other accessories you got with you car?
    yeah, you don't have the armrest extension, gauge pack, column gauge or the autodimming mirror/compass.

did you get the spoiler and body kit? CF trim, STI suspension/exhaust?

24K sounds pretty close to msrp.

dR

it came with sound system upgrade.....short throw shifter....turbo gauge....upgraded alarm.....they threw in warenty.....spoiler....not sure what you mean by the body panels but it has the black panels on the bottom on each side and what looks like additional lower front and rear panels under the bumper....

nice leather...

how much is Mt. Dew paying for the product placement?

it came with sound system upgrade.....short throw shifter....turbo gauge....upgraded alarm.....they threw in warenty.....spoiler....not sure what you mean by the body panels but it has the black panels on the bottom on each side and what looks like additional lower front and rear panels under the bumper....
    I priced the car at carsdirect.com for $26,437 MSRP and carsdirect price $23,603 . But that's not including the leather, so I think you got a pretty good deal. I wish I got leather from my not so knowledge-able dealer.

Here's the link to check it out http://makeashorterlink.com/?H16B327B3
    Last edited by wrexman; 03-06-2003 at 11:29 PM.
    I love the rain!!!

If you ever catch yourself saying something along the lines of "I raped the dealer", make sure you came to that conclusion on your own and that the dealer didn't put that idea into your head- remember- they are there to make money.