Premium Sound owners, have you noticed this? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Premium Sound owners, have you noticed this? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I did notice one thing about my premium sound system....it sounded like a 1970's clock radio! Man I cannot believe ...

I did notice one thing about my premium sound system....it sounded like a 1970's clock radio! Man I cannot believe SOA attached the word "premium" to that joke of a stereo.
    I'm so glad my premium speakers are where they belong...in a box where they cannot butcher the notes of the music I love.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by All8up
    I did notice one thing about my premium sound system....it sounded like a 1970's clock radio! Man I cannot believe SOA attached the word "premium" to that joke of a stereo.
    I'm so glad my premium speakers are where they belong...in a box where they cannot butcher the notes of the music I love.
    All hail the audiophile!

My Alpine Head, MB Quarts, and JL sub are sitting in boxes. I listen to the engine now

I had the flashlight but I suppose an eyeglass repair screwdriver would be suitable. There is no room for more.

I think this system will have to do. I always did like to keep factory stereo components in the cars. If something goes out I might replace it with a system with some visual component (tv, dvd, some of that stupid bling, bling s--t). Maybe like the in-dash stuff some people have posted on here and i-club.

Thanks
    AJ
    "You have to let it all go; fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free...your mind."

You can run, but between my Glock and My WRX- you will only die tired.

2002 Black WRX Sedan RIP 08.24.04
    2005 Black WRX STi 09.14.04

Originally posted by Wade-0
    All hail the audiophile!

My Alpine Head, MB Quarts, and JL sub are sitting in boxes. I listen to the engine now
    If you heard my engine you would realize you would not be able to hear the premium stereo.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.