Premium Sound owners, have you noticed this? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Premium Sound owners, have you noticed this? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I did notice one thing about my premium sound system....it sounded like a 1970's clock radio! Man I cannot believe ...

I did notice one thing about my premium sound system....it sounded like a 1970's clock radio! Man I cannot believe SOA attached the word "premium" to that joke of a stereo.
    I'm so glad my premium speakers are where they belong...in a box where they cannot butcher the notes of the music I love.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by All8up
    I did notice one thing about my premium sound system....it sounded like a 1970's clock radio! Man I cannot believe SOA attached the word "premium" to that joke of a stereo.
    I'm so glad my premium speakers are where they belong...in a box where they cannot butcher the notes of the music I love.
    All hail the audiophile!

My Alpine Head, MB Quarts, and JL sub are sitting in boxes. I listen to the engine now

I had the flashlight but I suppose an eyeglass repair screwdriver would be suitable. There is no room for more.

I think this system will have to do. I always did like to keep factory stereo components in the cars. If something goes out I might replace it with a system with some visual component (tv, dvd, some of that stupid bling, bling s--t). Maybe like the in-dash stuff some people have posted on here and i-club.

Thanks
    AJ
    "You have to let it all go; fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free...your mind."

You can run, but between my Glock and My WRX- you will only die tired.

2002 Black WRX Sedan RIP 08.24.04
    2005 Black WRX STi 09.14.04

Originally posted by Wade-0
    All hail the audiophile!

My Alpine Head, MB Quarts, and JL sub are sitting in boxes. I listen to the engine now
    If you heard my engine you would realize you would not be able to hear the premium stereo.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12