SBC-ID installed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on SBC-ID installed! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by verbal What timer is that? I have the DTT DC2 and have seen the FATT and neither ...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: SBC-ID installed!

Originally posted by verbal
    What timer is that? I have the DTT DC2 and have seen the FATT and neither look like that one. Is that the earlier DTT model?
    Yep, it's the eariler model. Blitz came out with the DC2 about a year after the first DC...I think the only difference is the housing color.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by verbal
    How did you mount it up there? Seems like it would a real pain in the ass to run the wires up there.

I plan on getting the ID and powermeter (or whatever is good at the time) eventually, but not very soon. Trying to find a good spot to mount it. I think up there is good. Only place I can think of that would work nicely without being in the way.
    Well, my friend William (TeamShiftPoint) extended the wire that goes from the control unit to the interface. Then we ran the line from underneath the glove compartment, which is where we hid the control unit, up through the passenger side a-pillar, behind the roof lining, and down from the holes where the mini visor is.

There's actually enough room to put both the SBC-iD and Power meter up there. I think it would look sweet
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12