Who has successfully removed the airbag warning stickers from their visors??

This is a discussion on Who has successfully removed the airbag warning stickers from their visors?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i did it today, and i successfully removed the warnings.... following the instructions from scoobymods.com. i am happy with the ...

Who has successfully removed the airbag warning stickers from their visors??

i did it today, and i successfully removed the warnings.... following the instructions from scoobymods.com.
    i am happy with the turnout, but.... they smell like the cleaner i used (Goof Off--essentially paint thinner smell). anyone have a solution to this? i will try to air them out, but i have a feeling that wont be enough... help me. thanks...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I did this I left them outside for a couple of hours afterwards. When I put them back in the car, it still smelled a bit. It went away after 2 days so it's nothing to worry about.

great, thats good to hear. i was worried the smell would stay and end up making my whole car smell like that... thanks for the reply...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com