single a pillar pod
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on single a pillar pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; does anyone know where i can find an a pillar pod that is for only one gauge...

single a pillar pod

does anyone know where i can find an a pillar pod that is for only one gauge

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Perfect!

thanks subie gal

$73 for a single gauge pod? is that how much i should plan to pay for something like that?
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll let y'all know how well they match. I ordered one a few weeks ago and it should be here Jan 20. Ummm, wait, that was last week! Jamie?? (Just kidding. It is 10 degrees out, and I'm not installing *anything*! Just waiting to see how deep it is so I know what boost gauge to order.)

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

they should be finished making them ANY day now!

i'm waiting too guys...

Jamie

But doesnt this pod mount on the base of the A-pillar?

I have yet to see a SINGLE gauge pod that is mounted along the A-pillar......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.