Passenger windows are broken
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Passenger windows are broken within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I 'hit a curb' and messed up my alignment a tad, but now for some reason the drivers window is ...

Passenger windows are broken

I 'hit a curb' and messed up my alignment a tad, but now for some reason the drivers window is the only one that works. None of the passenger windows work at all with any of the buttons. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this or how to fix it?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check your fuses for the windows. You could also take off your door panels and check the motor for power.
    --Damon

'04 Black 1.8t GTI
    (O8o)===W===(o8O)

you don't have the button pushed in to lock the windows do you? Or maybe it's a broken fuse...
    autobahn storming scooby

Window lock button!!!!!
    Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein

First people cant figure out why there lights stay on when you turn off the car and now we got windows that are mysteriously locked.n Seriously people lets at least try skimming over the manual.
    Alex

Originally posted by djrez4
    Window lock button!!!!!

oh my god......I was even aware of that button. I must have bumped it when i "hit the curb". I think I was more worried about my alignment being screwed up.

thanks guys

By the way I read the manual cover to cover

::school kid voice:: uh uh, i got it right first! ::/off::
    autobahn storming scooby

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.