interior swap?

This is a discussion on interior swap? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys. As much as I love the performanace, and exterior look of our car, I hate our interior with ...

interior swap?

hey guys.
    As much as I love the performanace, and exterior look of our car, I hate our interior with passion. any suggestions guys??

I'm gonna put hold on the power mods until my warantee expires. Until then, Im gonna concentrate on look of our car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What do you hate? Seats? Dash?? What about them? Shape? Material type??

dash, steering wheels, and materials.

Steering wheel can be changed I'm sure. In terms of materials & look, I guess the only limit is your creativity, or the depth of your pocket. I am sure the trims could be changed, painted, etc. I find the spray painted looking silver trim aroun the vents & radio a little cheap looking, eventually I will do something about that. Maybe painting those pieces body colour would help? Some of the car audio shops do custom dashes, and most of them have photo albums, looking through those may give you some ideas.

Wait for a STi to hit the yards, then grab those seats, steering wheel and other cool bits
    2oo2 WRX Sdn
    'less is more'