Who's Short-Shifting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Who's Short-Shifting within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by Billio I...with new baby and such, that might take me a while to save up the funds! ...

Originally posted by Billio
    I...with new baby and such, that might take me a while to save up the funds!
    I'm in the same boat as you with a 3-month old boy. But then again, my son will be giving me the short-shifter kit and new tires for Father's Day this year...he just doesn't know it yet. Beats the hell out of a tie.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse

I have a Kartboy with the new bushings and I love it. Wanna see it? Here it goes.
    LOL love in living color.

i'm sporting the kartboy w/ bushings also. love it.

dR

Ditto here, Kartboy short shifter, Kartboy shifter bushings, Kartboy shiftknob. The best combination I have had so far.

put me down for the sti short throw, Ive never had the chance to use a kartboy, someone bring their car over and let me use it
    285whp, still pokey as hell, but It has a 6 speed so Its ok

Ok, but only if you let me "use" the girl in your avatar.

im the guy with the perrin. i bought it and have loved it. its adjustable and stil uses all the stock bittys it just changes the angle of the shifter. it feels much more sporty now and i really love the feel of it...only downside is i had to bend back a little metal piece on the framing around the shifter...no biggie im gonna get my friends at the art studio to plasma cut it soon so it looks pimp.

perrin gets my thumbs up. i also know that B&M is awesome too. check theirs out.
    Like drinking poison. Like eating glass.

Thanks Milin, I was wondering how your Perrin turned out. I may just go with the STi dealer installed short shifter since the purchase of my '04 coincides with my 10-yr wedding anniversary. Yesterday I gave a piece of paper with a list of mods to She Who Must Be Obeyed. When she asked what it was, I told her it was a pre-approved purchase order for the big event. Shop early, shop often baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12